Pros: - I've worked for several companies, and the term "second family" appears in all of them. But I thought it was just the way they wanted to make their employees feel closing with the company and then worked harder and contributed more for them.. until I joined KMS, it was a big difference! In KMS, they give me the feeling of being respected and trusted. They encourage me to learn and grow, give me chances to improve myself. I hardly get complaint from managers (almost no), it's not because I don't make any mistake, but whenever I do something wrong, I always get the feedback of how to make it better next times. This company helps me realize that I can continue working happily with a lower income, even it is as big as 50 percent up.
- All people are like brothers and sisters, especially I don't feel any gap between the employees and the high level managers. They show us that they are really building the "second family" for us and they are just the big brothers.
- Everything is transparent and fair.
- The company honestly cares about my family and helps me on keeping the work-family balance.
- A lot of fun and sporting activities.
- I can say this is one of the most beautiful and comfortable working places among the IT outsourcing community in Vietnam.